1. Russian World Music Awards is held annualy. International and Russian jury are engaged in votes process.
2. Organizers of the Awards are: Nataliya Myazina and Foundation "WhatEthno". All rights belong to Nataliya Myazina, rights are registed at Russian Author Society.
3. Aims of the Awards are: saving the cultural heritage of Russia, popularization of national Russian culture, promotion of world music market in Russia and worldwide.
4. Professional bands and soloists, performing in world music genre are welcomed to take part in the Awards. The biggest part of the participants of a band should be the citizens of Russia. The participant should have a released album in the genre of world music and have an active concert activity.
5. Applications are accepted from April 20 till September 30 on the site of the Awards. The voting process is held during 15 days – from October 1 till October 15. All the nominees are published in social nets of the Awards. People choose the best nominee for the Listerners Choice nomination till October 15.
6. Jury evaluate nominees due to 4 criteria: professionalis, authenticity, experimentalism, personal attitude. The marks range from 1 to 10. The winners will be presented in 5 nominations: The Best Authentic Project, The Best Experimental Project, The Best World Music Project, The Best New World Music Project, Listerners Choice Award.